Commercial litigation involves contractual disputes between individuals or companies regarding the right to money from an agreement or contract.
Our commercial litigation practice is broad. We prosecute and defend both small and larger scale lawsuits and other proceedings in many areas of law including:
- Construction and Builders Lien claims
- Commercial contracts and relationships
- Purchase and sale of assets
- Commercial leases
- Equipment and other lease agreements
- Debtor/creditor relationships
- Fraud, breach of trust and breach of fiduciary duties
- Real estate
If you are involved in a business dispute and are unsure of what steps you need to take or what your rights are, contact our office at (604) 586-7200 to make an appointment to see one of our lawyers who can advise you regarding your options.