NO RECOVERY, NO FEE ON ICBC INJURY CLAIMS
As personal injury lawyers, we represent you, victims who have suffered injuries due to the negligence or intentional conduct of others.
We Never Act for Insurance Companies.
Our mission is to recover full compensation for your injuries. We will deal with insurance companies, economists, vocational and rehabilitative specialists, medical experts, witnesses, and employers on your behalf and assist you through the claim process. You will never have to speak with an insurance adjuster again.
When you are injured, we understand the most immediate concern is your health and family’s well-being. Our goal is to help relieve you of that concern. We do this by helping you (1) obtain disability payments for your loss of income from employment as you recover, and (2) access funds for medication, rehabilitation and treatment.
At Caissie & Company, our lawyers and support staff, including a very experienced paralegal, will take the load off you by relieving the stress and anxiety of prosecuting your claim so you can focus on the most important thing, your recovery. As an experienced personal injury lawyer, Mr. Caissie knows how to access the support and services you require.
If you have been injured as a result of the following, we will represent you:
- Motor vehicle accidents, including pedestrian, bicycle and motorcycle accidents;
- Hit and run car crashes and road rage incidents.
We handle cases involving:
- Brain injury;
- Spinal cord injuries;
- Orthopaedic injuries (e.g. broken bones);
- Wrongful death;
- Post-traumatic stress disorder and/or depression as a result of the injuries;
- Chronic pain from soft tissue injuries;
- Injuries causing temporary or permanent mobility problems.