At Caissie & Company, we have prosecuted and defended a wide variety of claims related to land. We provide advice and representation on a regular basis to individuals, tenants, commercial landlords, creditors, debtors and others in matters relating to real estate law.
Common cases we deal with include:
- A party fails to complete an agreed sale this may include a dispute over the entitlement to a deposit
- A purchaser alleges the vendor misrepresented the condition of the property or failed to disclose a defect in the property
- A tenant or landlord breaches the terms of a commercial tenancy agreement
- Disputes between landowners regarding the use of their property
- Conduct or negligence of a real estate agent
We handle all manners of real estate litigation.
To find out more about your real estate dispute, call (604) 586-7200 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately to make an appointment.